- Footsteps (The Convalescent Home, Stillorgan) is a long established charity providing one-off grants for patients in need of convalescent care following surgical or medical treatment in hospital.
- The grants are available countrywide
- The grant will usually cover the cost of one week’s nursing home care or equivalent to cover other convalescent support while recovering from illness e.g. home help, convalescent equipment
- The aim of the grant is to provide assistance to the patient to enable them to return to independent living
- Applications must come from social workers, GP’s or healthcare professionals
- All applications must be made by filling out an application form which is available on request
- All applications are considered on an individual basis
About Us admin